Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Smokies

Vacation.  Ahhh.  We drove our good old Jeep down to Tennessee for a last hurrah before back to school.  I love driving as the rest of my family sleeps...so peaceful.  We've been having fun swimming, relaxing, playing cards, and hiking.  I'm getting lots of exercise and sleeping well!  Vacation can be tricky when you're trying to eat well, but fortunately we are staying in places with kitchens, so I can stock up on greek yogurt for morning smoothies, spinach, veggies, and deli meat for lunch, and good snacks.  I made some yummy protein bars (a recipe I'm still perfecting!) and some trail mix for the road and to take on hikes.  I know I won't be able to stick exactly to "the plan" the entire time...and I'm okay with that.  Posting will be light for a while, and then I hope to share more recipes with you and maybe a few days of what I eat to follow my nutrition plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment